Principal IFAA Events and Activities are listed below. Other events and activities are organised on an ad hoc basis or in response to emerging issues.
Activities of the Irish Fulbright Alumni Association
- The publication twice yearly of the Alumni Newsletter
- The updating of the Alumni Directory
- The Annual Fulbright Scholars' Dinner
- The Annual Thanksgiving Dinner
- The Annual Visit to the National Concert Hall
- The frequent meetings of the Alumni Association Board
- Monthly Comhluadar meeting where visiting U.S. Fulbrighters, Fulbright Alumni and friends can meet and socialise
Annual General Meeting
All members are welcome to attend this year's Annual General Meeting at 6pm on Friday, 15th May 2020. Due to the current public health restrictions in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, this will be a virtual meeting. Details of how to join the meeting will be circulated to all members in the week before the meeting.
Scholars' Dinner 2019
The Annual Scholars' Dinner - postponed